Friday, May 13, 2011

Do I like to blog?

Honestly, I find blogging like writing a journal about what I believe in everyday. Or what I find everyday when I go somewhere. But do I think blogging is journalism not at all. Sadly, many Americans rely on blogs to get their news everyday. Blogs can be used for controversial topics, and also as away to manipulate people's thinking on a specific topic. For example, if I wanted to read things that talk about how bad the republican party is, I'd read a blog for that information. They are for sure slanted in a very interesting direction.

That saying that: Did I like blogging? It was interesting. Not sure if I'd want to blog for a living. I think that's also why I wouldn't want to have my own FOX News talk show. I thought about going into radio news, which I still am interested in doing. But I will not do a liberal news talk, I'd want my show to be strictly on journalism or be a discussion about different issues out there. I feel like a blog is not journalism, it's all opinionated journalism. Great if you want to do that, and great if you want to be a columnist for the New York Times, than this is great practice for that.

I plan to stay in television news and hopefully all my shows will be fair and balanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment