Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I love about Wittenberg

Oh Wittenberg. I am proud to call this place my home. I remember touring this campus when I was a senior in high school. I was a bit nervous about where my life would go. I was nervous about completeing college. I am now three years into it.

This is the friendliest campus in the world. I have walked on campuses like The Ohio State University, Wooster, Ohio Wesylean University, but no one is as friendly as this campus could ever be. It's hard for me to say what I love about Wittenberg honestly. I really enjoy being able to meet a lot of people here. If I were at a larger school, I think it would be hard to make friends, and obtain leadership positions. Not sure if I would get that at a larger school. I would also not get to know my professors at a larger school as I am now.  I obviously have  lot of passion for my fraternity and College Democrats. I also enjoy when I don't feel overwhelmed writing for the Torch, and doing my radio show at WUSO.

I think what I most love about Witt- is how pretty the campus is. I think that drew me to Wittenberg. Has anyone thought about that? I also feel like this is a campus where you can do whatever you want if you work towards your goals. I have not seen that anywhere else. You want to go into film- you can do that at Witt. The professors will spend endless time with you in their office if you need help on a particular project. You will not find this much access to the professors at a large school.

Wittenberg is a fun place and you can make the experience you want it to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment